Friday, June 4, 2010

I know, I suck.

I've moved my daily blogging over to my personal site. If you're seeing this message, you are currently following the old blog which will no longer be updated. There are many reasons for this decision and I will go into them now, if you don't care and you just want to find the new blog, you can do that by clicking here: alanlastufka.com/blog

First, I can't reply to comments here. Which I thought would be okay, but now it's pissing me off. My personal site has threaded comments, the best kind. And the original commenter gets an email letting them know I replied, if they so choose to receive that email.

Second, I spent a lot of time building my beautiful, sexy, steamy hot personal site. And I never have an excuse to send people to it. No more!

Third, this old blog was hosted by blogspot, and while I don't think Google will ever go belly up, it is, in the future, a possibility and then my blog here would have gone belly up with it. My personal site is hosted by me, and will be hosted by me until I go belly up, and at that point, I won't care.

Fourth, why separate my audience by sending them to two separate blogs? One for music and one for this daily updating stuff? Too much of a hassle. The conversations here have been more interesting than I thought they would be, so, they belong on the "official" site.

Don't worry, all of the posts have been moved over, along with ALL of the comments, so nothing got lost in the move.

I really hope to see you guys over at the new blogging site - alanlastufka.com/blog - you can subscribe via email or RSS over there, if you'd like. Or just follow me on twitter (@AlanDistro), I always tweet my daily blog links. <3

1 comment: